Ceramics International founder Beatrice D’Acunto created CERAMICS INTERNATIONAL in 1981, just over 30 years ago, with the vision of supplying the absolute finest quality tiles to Perths building industry. Having immigrated from Italy in the late sixties with her family and with a humble financial beginning, she had a dream to settle into her new country and build a solid future. With persistence and determination, the company quickly established itself in a competitive industry. With persistence and determination, the company quickly established itself in a competitive industry.
Today we service many builders such as Summit Homes, Collier Homes, BGC Group, Ross North Homes, Content Living and many more. But its our personal approach and friendly service that sets us apart. 30 years on and We see ourselves as a boutique style business. Simple, uncomplicated service. Yes, its a bit Old Fashioned. When you visit our store the first thing you will notice is the friendly smile from one the staff members. The showroom is modern, fresh and gives a relaxing feel as you walk in. We guarantee you will be made to feel special, just read some of our client testimonials.
“Building your first home?”
If you are building a new home, your builder will ask you to make your tile selection (often from a list of suppliers). Our showroom is designed in sections to help you through this task. The builders range contains many “concept”
What you will need:
– Try and bring your plans so we can discuss special placements of decorative tiles and make tile design suggestions. If you do not have them, make sure you know your construction address.
– Laminate ideas. You can visit special showrooms to assist in your bench tops. Visit display homes for colour ideas, because while we can give you some ideas, you will need to have colour preference in which you are choosing from. You will also see some laminate and stone samples in our showrooom.
– Approximately two hours of time to complete a complex colour selection. All selections are typed for your records and can be emailed before you leave the store.
– Digital camera always comes in handy to record your choices.
– To provide the best quality tiles and remain affordable.
– To inspire innovation and creativity with our display designs.
– To constantly change and grow with the changing market.
– To keep our store fresh and exciting with new ideas and
– To treat our customers the way we would like to be treated
– To assist charities and relief funds.
– To maintain a happy environment for all our staff members.
Our Conditions Of Sale
Please feel free to download a copy of our Terms & Conditions of Sale. TERMS1 Here you will have information about our Returns Policy, how we handle Credits, Limitations of Liability, Delivery and Risk.
At Ceramics International we charge a standard Delivery Fee of $150 anywhere in the Metro Area. For larger orders over 150sqm, the delivery is calculated at $1 per metre. Floor tile are generally delivered into a lock up garage, or inside the home, where the garage is not lockable.